Overview of the Department:
The department of Class teacher in the Faculty of Educational Sciences was established in 2002 at Isra University, and it is considered one of the first educational faculties among private universities in Jordan. Class teacher major aims at preparing well qualified teachers to teach primary level students. This department includes different fields of science and education that students need for effective teaching according to the most modern strategies and educational practices. It also connects theories with practice through the practical training that our students receive in schools.
The Department of class teacher aims at being the distinguished department in teaching among the Faculty of Education at Isra University, among all the faculties of education in Jordan and the Arab world to support scientific research, social service and the sustainable development.
The mission of the department is to prepare talented teachers who are able to cope with contemporary educational changes who addict themselves to improve the teaching.
· To prepare our students intellectually, educationally, psychologically and professionally.
· To contribute in improving the way of thinking, developing religious faith and behavior.
· To provide our students with the scientific, educational and psychological knowledge that helps them to build their own selves and their understanding of others.
· To provide students with effective teaching skills, and the ability to employ technological developments and scientific research.
· To provide educational competences and distinguished experiences.