· The department offers the bachelor's degree in a two majors:
1. Computer Engineering.
2. Communications and Electronics Engineering.
· The department’s primary role is the preparation of engineers from both majors through the implementation of academic programs required to obtain a bachelor's degree in the two majors through the education and training of students to make analysis, design, research and development.
· Also, the department make continues development of intellectual skills and the sense of geometric and keep abreast of scientific development in the both majors. These majors are of high importance in the public and private universities, and needed by the Jordanian labor market and the Arab and surrounding region.
· To achieve its objectives, the department adopts classified and accredited plans that agree with the special accreditation standards. These plans are implemented by modern teaching aids backed by practical applications in the department laboratories in addition to the field training.
· The department follows the latest references and books and provides the necessary scientific journals and periodicals.