Welcome to Business Administration Department at University of Isra. The Department of Business Administration started operation in 1991 with the university foundation, as a part of faculty of financial and administrative Sciences to provide undergraduate program leading to the Bachelor Degree. Moreover, it offers postgraduate program leading to Master Degree. These programs are planned to achieve the University’s vision and mission.
Business administration is focusing on preparing a qualified student in the field of business administration, which is capable of keeping abreast of the development of administrative sciences, contributing to raising the overall quality of institutions and projects, and developing the highly qualified human resources required for the needs of the Jordan’s local market, institutions and projects. The department works on finding suitable and qualified capabilities to meet the social and the economic development needs of the labor market requirements. That is achieved through a comprehensive plan of information on organizational behavior, human resource management, management training, commercial law, quantitative methods, information systems and technology, production management and planning and control. This plan is well designed to contribute successfully to the objectives of the department. In addition, the department prepares graduates who are able to extrapolate periodic reports, and examine the trends of improvement in performance, indicators and elements, and take the appropriate decision and responsibility, in addition to follow the path of sound thinking, and the correct scientific methodology in addressing the issues and problems.
The main objectives of the department
1. Providing students with scientific expertise in line with scientific developments in the field of specialization to better understand business environment
2. Provide students and with distinctive and practical skills and commensurate with the local and external labor market to enhancing their opportunities at labor market;
3. Preparing scientific cadres at the level of primary and higher studies in the field of business administration.
4. Research everything that is new in business management and keep track with the scientific developments in this field.
Methods of achieving goals
1. Dependence on the faculty of scientific efficiency and various advanced scientific levels.
2. Using modern scientific techniques (computer - Internet - specialized programs) in compulsory subjects for students.
3. Use the English language by teaching some materials or using specialized terms in subjects that are taught in the Arabic language.
4. Dependence on the sources and curricula of modern and scientifically scientific and commensurate with the scientific developments in the field of specialization.
5. Dependence on the plans of the students according to the stages of the study distributed to the chapters and achieves progress in the acquisition of scientific knowledge within the field of specialization.
6. Follow-up and periodic review of the study plan and update it commensurate with the need to accommodate the global scientific developments.
7. Involve students in scientific seminars and student conferences held annually by the College
8. Field visits of students to the field to develop their expertise, abilities and scientific and practical potential.
9. Continuous interest in applied research for students of the department as a prerequisite for graduation.
1. Developing the scientific potential of students and preparing them scientifically through updating the study plans and taking into account the most important scientific developments in the international arena in the field of specialization.
2. To strengthen the relationship between the department and the different local community institutions, in order to overcome the obstacles that graduates face in their practical life and serve these institutions as well.
3. The pursuit using of technology, including programs and scientific sites (computer and the Internet) and the provision of hardware and halls and other requirements necessary for the teaching process
4. Focus on expanding the field of hosting scientific specialists from outside the university to present practical and scientific experiences.
5. Develop scientific research for students and link them to practical reality to address the most important problems that require study and scientific analysis.
6. To seek to develop and improve the capabilities of students related to the field training programs to acquire the experience and practical skills necessary for the student, which helps to provide better job opportunities.
7. Seek to strengthen the relationship with some departments to ensure the employment of outstanding students
Available work fields for graduates in all public and private sectors relate to the fields of,
Public and private sector education.
In the financial and banking institutions.
In the telecommunications companies.
Human resources Specialists.