The Services Department is one of the most important departments of the University, It is a fundamental pillar in the foundation of the university as it undertakes multiple tasks in the university campus including:
- - Organizing transportation and movement of buses to and from the university.
- - Maintaining the readiness of buses to serve of students and staff of the university.
- - Controlling the internal security of the University and the preservation of the property of the university and students.
- - Securing the university at night and during holidays.
- - Maintaining cleanliness of the university faculties and Yards.
- - Maintaining the Green scenery of the university and its flora.
- - Keeping the safety and security of the university through the follow-up matters of public safety and civil defense.
- - Helping staff to complete administrative works.
- - Maintaining the university facilities in a good condition and improving buildings.
All these tasks and other services are carried out by the department’s branches:
- University Security
- Night Guard
- Public Safety
- Secretary janitors