About the Section:
This unit comprises several required courses which provide students with a variety of basic skills. The unit offers this course to be taught by specialized and distinguished instructors whose goal is to serve the Jordanian community in order to achieve excellence in education with all its affiliation, in compliance with international quality assurance standards. The interaction between instructors and students prompts the latter to develop sound logical thinking in research.
Excellence and creativity in teaching university requirements.
Providing a creative learning environment for basic knowledge of university requirements.
- Introduce students to basic language skills and religious concepts.
- Enable the student of computer skills in theory and practice.
- Know the positive trends for belongings to the homeland and its history.
- Educating the student about the laws and their role in controlling the behavior of individuals and maintaining their rights.
- Acquire a healthy structure that leads to self-confidence.
- Providing thinking skills.
Program learning outcomes:
- Knowledge of basic communication and language skills (listening, speaking, reading, and writing) in Arabic and English.
- Knowledge of computer and internet skills.
- Knowledge of laws and due rights in transactions.
- Familiarity with critical, creative, and innovative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of ethical, human, social, religious values, principles, of belonging, citizenship and national sense.
- Knowledge of the events of Arab, Islamic and contemporary history.