Seeking pioneering and distinguished programs in the fields of Information Technology and digital communications.
Preparing qualified scientific cadres in Information Technology and enhancing the necessary concepts and skills that fulfill the needs of the labor market locally and regionally.
1. Preparing competent and specialized generations in the field of Information Technology.
2. Updating and improving study plans to keep pace with the changing requirements of the labor market.
3. Promoting the use of e-learning as a basic pillar in the educational process.
4. Encouraging scientific research to produce and use knowledge.
5. Encouraging Information Technology students to lead and innovate.
6. Promoting moral values in the use of Information Technology.
7. Developing the practical skills of Information Technology students.