Pioneership and excellence in computer science according to the highest global standards
Leadership and distinction in computer Science according to international standards.
Preparing distinguished cadres in computer science capable of developing software according to the labor market and community service requirements
- Encouraging students to be creative and innovative in the fields of applications and development of computer programs
- Promote the concepts of work ethics in computer science environment
- Development of qualified personnel to participate in software development through teamwork
- Analyzing, applying and evaluating issues related to computing systems and providing appropriate technical solutions.
- Preparing qualified cadres in the field of computer science to serve the labor market locally and regionally
- Activating students’ role in the field of computerized e-learning and enabling them to acquire remote communication skills
Program Learning Outcomes describe what students are expected to know and be able to do by the time of graduation. These relate to the knowledge, skills, and behaviors that students acquire as they progress through the program. A graduate of the (CS) program will demonstrate
1. Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
2. Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practices based on legal and ethical principles.
3. Function effectively as a team member or team leader and engage in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
4. Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions. [CS]
5. Function effectively as a team member or team leader and engage in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
6. Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions. [CS]
Management of Database Systems
Web Application Developer
Mobile Applications Developer
IT Support Specialist